Saturday, October 28, 2006
Saturday, October 28, 2006
I finally got the tagboard done!! =) Learning Jap is quite fun, except when the teacher first spoke to us. I couldn't understand what she was saying, except that she's asking me something. So I just looked like I was retarded down there?
I confess I love MCR. Forgive me, for those who think I'm a goody-two-shoes, will only listen to classical and romantic songs and cry along with it. I got the new album!! And I'm very happy with every single track inside. Hees. =) =) =) The album is mainly about lost actually, and some are so dramatic. I love it, I'm a happy soul. MCR's albums are all concept albums, so how cool is that? I can go analyze the lyrics since every song tells a story, and uses metaphors. How many songs are like that nowadays? The ability to sing alone is not enough.
A suspicion formed in my mind- I think I'm an emo.
Kind of scary to think of it.
While typing this, the whole of my right arm suddenly ached, and I have no idea why. But I suspect it's got something to do with the bad caffeine jitters I'm suffering- just because I drank teh hong kong which happen to use very strong tea.
My entry's going to be pretty disjointed. I can't really concentrate because of the jitters, and I'm listening to songs. So if I don't make sense or write bad english. Well. You know why.
Ok. My right arm is trembling. How freaky is that? Not very...
I'm broke. And I don't know what I spent my money on.
Why is everyone suddenly getting attached? After the school holidays, I've been hearing a lot of news about who got attached to some guy...
Guess what? I'm on long-term pill taking. Kind of depressing to think about...
What else? I've got dental appointment tomorrow and THE GAPS HAVE CLOSED!! I hope I can take my braces out soon.
I'm really feeling the jitters very badly now...think I'd better sleep.